Greetings, Scott County Library customers! Here's how to book a Meeting Room:
- You can change the date range by clicking on Go to Date.
- The colorful bars will let you know if the space is Available or Unavailable. Green bars are 15-minute increments. Select the bar that best represents your start time.
- You are automatically afforded 1 hour for your booking. You can book up to 4 hours in one session. To adjust, use the dropdown menu that appears to change your end time.
- To change your start time, refresh the page, or select the trash can icon to start again.
What you need to know:
- Make sure to review the full meeting room policy on the Scott County Library website.
- If using this room outside of normal library hours, please make sure you've checked out the room key ahead of time from library staff. Contact the Elko New Market Library if you have questions: (952) 496-8030
- Extended Access members may be using the library outside of staffed hours. You can help us provide a good experience for everyone by managing noise.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding