- Green bars represent 15-minute increments. Select the bar that best represents your start time. To adjust your start time, refresh the page or select the trash can icon to start again.
- You are automatically afforded 1 hour for your booking. You may book up to 4 hours in one session. To adjust, use the dropdown menu that appears to change your end time.
Accessing the Rooms
- Large Community Room: To access the room, you must borrow a Meeting Room Rental Kit from library staff before your meeting. View staffed library hours. Guests must use the Community Room entrance on the side of the building, not the main library entrance, to enter the room.
- Small Meeting Room: Reservations are required to use this room during staffed hours, but Extended Access members may use this room on a first-come, first-served basis during EA periods. Learn more about Extended Access.
- Contact the Elko New Market Library at (952) 496-8030 or email@example.com.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding