Greetings, Scott County Library customers! Here's how to reserve a PC:
- Choose the date by clicking on Go to Date or select Next Available to see our next PC reservation opening.
- The colorful bars will let you know if the space is Available or Unavailable.
- Choose the session you wish to book by clicking on a green Available bar.
- NOTE: To change your start time, refresh the page, or select the trash can icon to start again.
- NOTE: You are limited to one PC reservation per day.
- Appointments are 1 hour. If you need additional time to complete your work, please contact us when making your appointment.
- You may print up to 10 pages in black & white for free.
- Only need to print? Send us your document or link, and we'll print it out for you to pick up! Visit our Curbside Pickup page to learn how.
What you need to know:
- Everyone entering the library will be required to wear a face mask/covering during the entire visit per Scott County guidance.
If you or anyone in your household is exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
• Fever of 100.4 or greater
• Shortness of breath
• Runny or stuffy nose
• Sore throat
• And/or feeling fatigued and having body aches, chills
- Computer use is self-service only. Due to physical distancing restrictions, staff are able to provide only limited assistance.
- Please bring only those people necessary to complete your required work.
- If you need headphones, please plan to bring and use your own. The library will not provide them.
- The Library collection is not available for browsing or check out during your appointment. We encourage you to use Curbside Pickup to checkout books, DVDs, CDs, and more.
- Children must be supervised at all times. The children's area is not available for play at this time.
- Depending on building access, public bathrooms may be less accessible than normal.