Story Stations: Play Together with Giant Games - Savage
Best for ages 3-8 with parent or caregiver, but all ages and abilities are welcome. Enjoy your own private appointment to play our super-sized games with your group:
- Develop large motor skills with Life-size Simon
- Practice letter recognition and spelling with Big Bananagrams
- Play and count with the Chutes & Ladders floor mat
- Create patterns & pictures with our big foam tangram pieces.
- Read & find with the I Spy story stroll
- Younger siblings can also enjoy our new sensory corner with activities and toys for littles. After the program, pick up your take home packet with more activities!
Plan ahead or drop-in! Click HERE or call your library to reserve your program time up to 30 days in advance, OR speak with library staff for openings while you visit.
- Best for six or fewer participants. If more than six participants or if you would like more time to play all the games, please make two back to back appointments.
- Appointments begin on the half hour and last for 25 minutes. Arriving late may reduce the amount of time you can spend in the program.
- Visit the library's COVID-19 page for current information on guidelines and services.
- Saturday, September 24, 2022 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 1:55pm
- Savage Large Meeting Room
- Savage Library