Teen At-Home Arts Workshop - Glass Suncatcher with Artistry!
Enjoy the expertise of glass fusing artist Chuck Burton from the comfort of your own home! Chuck will guide you through the process of creating a 4"x4" decorative fused glass suncatcher. Here's how it will work:
- Sign up now! (check your calendar to make sure you are available)
- Pick up your supplies (4x4 glass tile and small glass pieces) from the library 7/28-8/1.
- Attend a live virtual WebEx class on August 3 (a recording of the class will be available if you are unable to attend the live virtual class).
- Create your design and return to the library 8/3-8/10 for fusing.
- Chuck will pick up the projects, complete the glass fusing in his kiln, and return them to the library for pickup by 8/26.
NOTE: Use caution when handling small glass pieces; you will need to provide a small amount of liquid glue
Funded by the Minnesota Arts & Cultural Heritage (Legacy) Amendment.
- Monday, August 3, 2020
- All Day Event
- At Home