5 Key Ways to Protect Yourself as a Business Owner - REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Attend this workshop to learn how to reduce your hidden risks as a Business Owner and create ways to better storm-proof your current finances for volatile markets and future recessions.
Laura Basballe of The Basballe Group will teach attendees how to identify at-risk areas for their brand, business and personal finances.
- Learn how Health Savings Accounts can help now and in the future with triple-tax savings
- Retirement plan choices for small business owners - what you need to know about ERISA
- Cybersecurity - learn how to protect your business from current cybersecurity threats & scams
- Insurance Planning & Risk Management - what to know to keep personal and business lives separate and protected
- Estate Planning - No one plans to fail, but many fail to plan. Top take-a-ways to keep your finances & business from being ruined by a lack of planning
Laura Basballe is a Financial Planner & professional problem solver with The Basballe Group and has worked with small business owner clients for more than 22 years creating action plans to reduce unnecessary risks and help build a client’s net worth.
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Shakopee Large Meeting Room
- Shakopee Library