ACT Test Prep Breakfast - REG. REQUIRED, Starts 9/5 at 10:00 AM
For ages 14 & up. De-stress the test! Come to our free ACT test prep session. Here's what you'll do in this session:
- Take an ACT Pre-Test to find out what areas you need to work on.
- Take a Practice Test in one area of the test and get an estimated ACT score in that area.
- Get more FREE resources for working on those areas at home before the real ACT.
And we'll have breakfast snacks and giveaways, just to ease the pain! Registration is REQUIRED as space is limited, so register online or by calling the library beginning 9/5 at 10:00am. Include an email address in your registration to have a reminder sent to you prior to the event.
- Bring your calculator with you.
- This class takes place outside of normal library hours. Please be at the library entrance 5-15 minutes before class starts.
- BE KIND <3 This event has limited space - please be sure you can attend this event before registering, and cancel as soon as possible if you are no longer able to attend. Then someone else can have your spot!
- Friday, October 18, 2019
- 9:00am - 11:30am
- Prior Lake Library
16210 Eagle Creek Ave SE
Prior Lake, MN 55372
Find us on Google Maps!
Phone: (952) 447-3375