LEGO® Building Display Challenge
April 3 is the final day to enter your creation in the LEGO® Building Display Challenge at the Savage Library!
- Create a LEGO® masterpiece using your own bricks.
- Drop off from March 27 - April 3 - space is limited!
- Display at the library until April 20th
- Be entered into a drawing for LEG0® Gift certificates!
LEGO® Building Display Challenge Instructions:
1. Use your own LEGO®, DUPLO®, MEGA Bloks® or other LEGO® compatible plastic brick.
2. Entries must be your own creation, not a LEGO® designed kit.
3. Your entry must fit within a space of 24 by 24 inches. Your entry may be no taller than 2 feet tall.
4. One entry per participant or team where applicable.
5. Fill in the attached entry form and submit it with your entry.
6. Please bring completed project (entry) to the Savage Library Information Desk, from March 27th to April 3rd. There is limited space for display so entrance in the Challenge is limited. We will accept entries on a first come, first serve basis.
7. Each entry will be displayed from time of entry until April 20th.
8. All entries must be picked up from April 22nd to April 28th. If entries are not picked up by May 15th, 2019 they will be donated.
9. Three winners will be drawn randomly from all entries. Prizes will be distributed when participants come to pick up their entry.
10. Prizes are $20 LEGO® gift certificates.
*** Entries are displayed on the shelves behind the Information Desk. Although we will keep an eye on the entries, we cannot guarantee property will not be lost or stolen. Please consider this before entering the LEGO® Building Display Challenge.
13090 Alabama Ave S, Phone # 952-707-1770
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019
- All Day Event
- Savage Library
13090 Alabama Ave
Savage, MN 55378
Find us on Google Maps!
Phone: (952) 707-1770