Scott County Mobile Health Clinic available at the Savage Library
Scott County Public Health offers several clinics for Scott County residents who are uninsured or under-insured:
The Mobile Health Clinic in partnership with the Statewide Health Improvement Partnership provide:
- Walk-in appointments only
- Health screenings for chronic disease and short-term illness
- Health information and assistance with connecting to ongoing health care
- Assistance connecting with other local resources.
Clinic services are FREE for all residents.
Contact Scott County Public Health for ALL questions about Clinic Services: 952.496.8555
2019 Mobile Health Clinic visits at the Savage Library are:
- Tuesday, November 26, 2019
- 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Savage Small Meeting Room
- Savage Library
13090 Alabama Ave
Savage, MN 55378
Find us on Google Maps!
Phone: (952) 707-1770