ACT Test Prep Breakfast - REGISTRATION REQUIRED, BEGINS 1/2 at 1:00PM
Registration begins January 2 at 1:00pm!
De-stress the test! Come to our free ACT test prep session at the Prior Lake Library. Here's what you'll do in this session:
- Take an ACT Pre-Test to find out what areas you need to work on.
- Take a Practice Test in one area of the test and get an estimated ACT score in that area.
- Get more FREE resources for working on those areas at home before the real ACT.
And we'll have breakfast snacks and goofy giveaways, just to ease the pain! Registration is REQUIRED as space is limited to just 8 students, so register before Thursday, January 24 here or by calling your local library. We are also offering a session in New Prague on Friday, February 15th beginning at 9am; register here.
FINE PRINT - PLEASE READ:
- Include an email address or textable phone number in your registration to have a reminder sent to you before the event.
- Please enter the main entrance of the Prior Lake Library BETWEEN 8:45 am-9:05am on Friday, 1/25. Bring your calculator with you.
- If you register and can no longer attend the event, please cancel so that someone else can have your space. If you have questions, email Ally at scottcolibYS@gmail.com or 952-496-8010.
- Friday, January 25, 2019
- 9:00am - 11:30am
- Prior Lake Library