Here’s how to make an appointment for Curbside Pickup:
- Select service and pickup library
- Note: You may pick up all items that are Available on your account in one appointment. You do not need to make multiple appointments for different items or family members' accounts.
- NEW: We now offer printing services. We'll print up to 10 pages in Black & White per customer. If collecting library items and a print job, please select Print Job Pickup from the dropdown menu, so we may print for you in a timely fashion.
- Select a date and time for pickup
- Complete the form with your contact information, color of your car, and all library card #’s you will be picking up for at your appointment.
Please follow these instructions once you arrive at your library for Curbside Pickup:
- Please arrive within your 10 minute window.
- You may not be able to pick up your materials if you arrive before or after your appointment.
- Please pull up to the labeled Curbside Pickup parking space, and call the number listed on the sign.
For questions about Curbside Pickup services, please refer to our Curbside Pickup FAQ webpage or contact your library.